I've been pretty lax in updating my blog with project photos. Most things go up to my Ravelry notebook. Sometimes I get tired of editing and saving photos, though.
I finished a Baby Surprise Jacket a couple of months ago. It took me a long time to look for buttons and get them attached. The sweater is made with Dream in Color Classy and turned out pretty cute:
The Goddess Knits Mystery shawl is coming along slowly. I just started Clue 4 yesterday--the same day the Clue 5 was posted. It's still fun, but each row is now 576 stitches and takes forever to finish. Here's part of the shawl after Clue 3 was done:
I joined a Little Critter Swap started by Meghan of the Stitch It! podcast. I made a striped bear for my partner and a couple of little things for her son and daughter. This was a fun swap and makes me want to crochet more amigurumi critters.
Here's a shot of my dyed KnitPicks Sock Blanks. These were fun but a bit messy. If you try this, be sure to let the blanks soak for a long time. I waited about 90 minutes and had trouble with the dye not wanting to soak into the yarn. The coating that makes the superwash is pretty strong stuff.
I have several single socks done and waiting for a mate. I save the simple ones for my lunch time knitting so they don't go as quickly as some other projects. Next up will be some preemie hats and maybe a blanket for charity. So many things to do and not nearly enough time...