It's been so long since my last post that Typepad changed lots of bloggy things and I had to do some studying to be able to post. How sad is that? I'm doing this post as a list of random things that might have been blogged about if I'd kept things up to date for the past 6 months.
- I'm not knitting much at all these days. Quilting was my first real crafting love and I've picked it up again after a break of about 8 years.
- Lots of things have changed in the quilting world. Plenty of new fabrics, designers, books and gadgets.
- One of these days, I will take pictures of the quilts still in my possession and post them on the blog.
- I'm going in vacation in less than 2 weeks. My 2nd oldest nephew is getting married.
- I'm still taking photos for the 365 Photo project. I'm way behind in uploading the photos and in creating scrapbook pages, though.
- We are now a pet-free home. We lost Oreo last year and Shorty disappeared in January. We still haven't figured out what happened. I miss the little goofballs, but am not in any hurry to commit to another pet.
- Think Blue!
Here's a progress shot of the little throw-sized quilt I started several years ago. So long ago, that I can't find the stash of green or yellow fabrics to make it full-sized. Thus, the downsizing had to happen. I will add some wide borders and call it finished someday.